Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome, folks!

Welcome to my brand new blog!

You'll probably say: why another blog on Java, developing, frameworks and others things like these?
My answer is: because I need it!
I love my job and I've been interested in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Unix-like Operating Systems and so on for a long time and now I work on these fascinating things, but..lately I really have short free time to upgrade my knowledge and it is frustrating!


Every time I say to myself: "I'll study this new technology next weekend" or "Interesting! I'll expand on that"...
And then..Nothing! I have never kept those promises, due to short time..but due to my laziness, too!


So.. with this blog I hope that I will be more motivated to study and I will not put off my good intentions.

I'm fighting my laziness. Please, help me to defeat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment